8 year old with abdominal pain, no fever
Not sure if this *is* gastrointestinal, but my daughter has been floored by abdominal pain for about 3 weeks, right above her belly button (with some pain on her right side and back/right side).

We've been to the doctor 7 times ... they've done a kidney ultrasound (clear, no stones, etc.) and a stomach x-ray (a lot of build up but no obstruction, gave miralax).  They've run her urine multiple times and consistently found moderate hematuria, so she's been referred to a nephrologist for January.  They've ruled out appendicitis multiple times.

The latest is that a doctor just noticed that her umbilical hernia never closed and is coincidentally the exact spot of her intense pain, but it's not bulging, or blocked, so he doesn't think it's a hernia emergency (he doesn't think the hernia is the source of the pain).  But she is going to a surgeon in a week since it should be closed up in any case.

So the doctor is saying it's stomach spasms, i.e. stress.  [The other doctor thought it was renal colic related to her hematuria].  But to me it seems so consistent in this one spot.  This answer just doesn't seem to fit.  What do I do next?