ABDOMINAL PAIN
dear Dr..

I believe you can help me..

i have experienced discomfort (mild pain, pepperish feeling) in my Right upper, mid and lower abdomen. i feel bloated all the time. the discomfort never seams to leave. i am always bloated
when i pass out gas it is always terrible and the gas is always frequent .

i fear to eat and after consulting the doctor i was not made to do any test whatsoever but i was given the following drugs

omaprezole
chlaritomycin
nugel
amoxacylin

during the time i was taking em i felt a little relief but after the medication was done the discomfort began again.. i only felt a lil relief after re taking the chlaritomycin..

No diarrhoea
No nausea

i have hepatitis b but my LFTs and AFPs are all normal.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH ADVICE
The possible causes of this stomach ache are viral infections of the stomach, food intolerance like lactose.  GERD (Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease), where the acid contents of the stomach come up into the esophagus, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), malabsorption, inflammatory bowel diseases and various infections of the colon.  Blood tests will help detect infections, besides stool examination which will reveal fat malabsorption. It is best to consult a primary care physician and discuss your concerns. Take a light diet and avoid fried fatty foods. Drink plenty of water and liquids. If the symptoms are severe or persistent visit a gastroenterologist. Treatment will depend on the underlying cause. Hope it helped.
Best luck and regards!
You may suggest/ask your doctor about a breath hydrogen test. If it is fructose malabsorption going on a strict Low FODMAP diet will help. I am not a doctor but have been threw a lot with my daughter for stomach pain.
Best of luck.