ANAL SORE AND PAIN
I HAVE A VERY SORE ANAL AREA, WHICH HAS BEEN LIKE IT FOR AGES, AS I AM TOO EMBARESSED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CONSTIPATION AND PUSHING, BECAUSE MY STOOLS ARE ALLWAYS SOFT, WHEN I AM UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO GET A BOUT OF DIAREAH I CAN BE IN ABSOLUTE AGONY FROM THE PAIN, AND IT BLEEDS FROM TIME TO TIME TOO, APART FROM THIS I AM A FIT AND HEALTHY 40 YEAR OLD WOMAN.
Hi:  It sounds like you might have external and internal hemorrhoids.  If you have hemorrhoids, and you have to push to have a bowel movement it will cause hemorrhoids to bleed.  You should be checked, and avoid getting constipated.  You can try drinking Metamucil mixed in some juice at night before you go to bed.  You might need Fiber in your diet.
Suzzie
hi suzzie
i myself have these wart looking sore around my anal, when wiping after stoles they bleed and are sensitive, any idea what i can do
First of all get over being embarrassed right now. When you have a medical problem there's no embarrassment valid. You need to have that area checked by a doctor, better a specialist. It may be anal fissure eventhough you say you're sore but anal fissures are very painful. You need to know now exactly what you have. it may be hemorrhoids, anal fissure or something else. You need to know exactly what it is so that you can take steps to prevent pain or heal the area. good luck
I wa diagnosed crones  last year...and when my crones is playing up which means  im at toilet few times..and i get very sore at me anal..my own dr as  give me number of creams but doesent help..but i see my hospital dr  within next 7 days il have to see what he says and what he gives me for my sores..i went to the chemist  and bought sore cover for the bed  to which  you lay on it helped bit..always i trued  putting some vasaline on also helped for a while..but its terible ...