Gastroenterology Community
Abdominal Pain Upper Left Quadrant

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Abdominal Pain Upper Left Quadrant

Ok well I've been having severe abdomen pain going around and through till the same spot on my back, that gets worse when i eat, for about a month and a half. When it started it came with a fever and sore throat, so they thought it was mono, the test came back negative but they thought it was a false negative so they sent me for an Ultrasound of ALL organs. It came back normal. That saturday it was hurting to breathe so my mom took me to the ER where they performed a C.T. scan without contrast because i had an alergic (allergic) reaction to morphine. That came back as moderate constepation but what the doctor didnt tell me was the radiologist found "prominent endometrian in the uteren canal" i have no idea what that means tho so the sent me home with a drink that flushed me out... that only took the most of the pain away for maybe a day. So i went back to my PCP who sent me to a General surgion, he wanted to try a C.T. Scan with contrast and dye. Came back normal also. so he wanted a colonoscopy and an EGD. The only thing he found was slight stomach irritation. My mom took me back to my main dr who did more blood work for shingles it came back a high 39 while normal is 8 although i never had a rash. I finished my 2 week medication for it and im on a patch to see if its nerve damage from the shingles and neither worked. Thoughout the entire thing i have only thrown up twice and have been sick with three different things. The other night the pain got so bad i could not stand up staight or sit down with out almost passing out from the pain. I also have a slightly elevated white blood count. I am a 13 year old women please help me if you could know whats wronge with me?!?!
Have a Gastro question?
100,000+ doctor answers