Abdominal Ultrasound results
I did a blood test as part of a routine physical a month ago and the ALT was elevated to 57. The doctor asked me to take an ultrasound exam. Here are the results:

There is a history of elevated LFTs
This is a moderate visibility study. The pancreas is partly obscured.

The liver meausres 15.5cm, and is fairly homogeneous in echotexture. No focal liver mass is identified. I suspect minimal fatty change. In addition, there are slightly prominent linear echoes seen within the hepatic parenchyma suggesting possibly very early intrahepatic bile duct dilatation. The CBD is normal in caliber at 4.5mm. The gallbladder is unremarkable. No gallstones.

The remaining upper abdominal organs appear within normal limits. No mass. No free fluid.

Summary: Minimal fatty change in liver. Questionable early intrahepatic bile duct dilatation, but the CBD is normal in caliber. Short term sonographic follow-up is suggested. No focal liver mass identified.
*end of results*

What does "early intrahepatic bile duct dilatation" mean? I also feel a weird pain on my lower-to-middle right side of rib cage. What could this be?