Gastroenterology Community
Abdominal flutters Painless left side only
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Abdominal flutters Painless left side only

Hi  I know this may sound odd but  for the past two months I have been feeling flutters on my lower left side as if I am newly pregnant. Now ,I know that I am not ,my tubes are tied and I have an IUD that releases hormones  as well. I also have had a lot of surgeies and some scar tissue. Laps and 2 c-sections. I  have a slight hernia on that side. Could this be the cause or is it intestinal?   What could be causing these painless flutters? Should I have a Catscan done or see a Gastroenternologist?  I am concerned any input is appreciated. Thank you.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Did you ever find an answer to your question about the stomach flutters?  I have been having those in my lower right stomach now for about 2 weeks.  It does feel just like the  flutters I had when I was pregnant with my 2 daughters.  I have bowel issues anyways so at first I thought it was just gas but now I am kinda worried because it happens off and on all day.  I had a complete hysterectomy so I know that I am not pregnant.  If you got any answers to your question above could you send me the answers.  Thanks.  
Blank
I just began to have stomach flutters on my left side and I am very curious as to what is causing this. It is similar to when I was pregnant but I know I am not. I am otherwise healthy.
Blank
I have asked about the same thing and wondered if you ever got an answer. I didn't get an answer from my physician. I have a fluttering on my lower abdominal. I am in a fitness class similar to a boot camp and have felt it more.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank