Abdominal pain after eating & severe flushing/sweating
About 5-10 minutes after eating lunch today, I started getting pretty severe pain in my abdomin.  It was centered and between my bellybutton and breatbone.  Within a few minutes, just sitting in a chair, I started feeling very hot.  My face and neck turned bright red.  My face and ears felt like they were burning.  My cheeks felt hot to others.  I laid down, but continued to get hotter.  I started sweating so much my hair was wet.  The stomach pain got worse.  I started feeling weak, like I was going to pass out.  I was shaky and unsteady on my feet.  I went to the ER.  While I ws in the ER, they gave me morphine twice.  For about 5 minutes after each dose, the abdominal pain got significantly worse then got better for an hour or two.  They blew off the flushing/sweating (he said lots of things can cause that but didn't look into any of them), did an ultrasound to rule out gallstones, said my blood work was normal, and sent me home.  They said it was probably gastritis.  They did not give me any directions re: over the couter pain killers, diet, how to know if I need a follow up, anything.

Lunch was left over homemade piza that I ate 2 days earlier without problems, a kiwi, and some coca cola.  I'm in my 30s.  I have acid reflux from a hiatal hernia.  I take prevacid and have not had noticable symptoms in years.  I drink coca cola a couple of days per week.

Any suggestions?  This really scared me and I'm still hurting 9-10 hours later.
I forgot to mention one thing.  After I got really hot and weak, I also got really tired.  I must have yawned 4 times in 5 minutes.