Abdominal pain at night
Every night my 25 year old son wakes up in terrible stomach pains.... Wakes him from deep sleep upper gi and colonoscopy were normal. He is fine during day. Pain is so sever he vomits at times. Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  Where is the pain located?  Does it only happen at night?  Has he seen a gastroenterologist about this?
Yes he sees a Gi physician. They have completed tests but can not identify the problem. He does have a slow digestive process. It seems to occur when he sleeps and it wakes him up and  he is in terrible pain. He has had stomach issues since he was 14. He used to wake up and throw up on a daily basis. He is fine during the day. He is not getting a good nights sleep and the pain is really bad.
When you say he has a slow digestive process, do you know which part of his digestive tract is slow?  Where is the pain located? Is there any food that he eats only at dinnertime?
He was diagnosed this week with chronic functional abdominal pain syndrome. He is being treated with librax now.... Hopefully this will help.  The pain is on left lower side.
I hope the librax helps him.