Abdominal tightness
Weird issue concerning epigastric tightness, tense and feel unwell (unhealthy). I had a CT with contrast (liquid and IV) about 4 weeks ago looking for Kidney stones, they found 1, 4mm. However shortly after the ct (next day) I developed diarrhea, I assumed from the liquid contrast. 4 days after I had severe stomach cramps, since then I have had bloating both lower and upper abs, and now this strange epigastric tightness, just below the sternum. It feels as though I am constantly tense there, cannot relax my muscles, I also get a mild burning sensation in the stomach too...lying down helps eases the pressure, and antacids dont seem to help that much if at all. I have suffered IBS in my early 30's, now mid 40's.

I am regular stool wise, normal colour and consistency...no apparent weight loss but people do say I look thinner.
Hi, it could be Peptic ulcer pain, which is usually a burning pain. They commonly occur in the stomach and duodenum. Stomach ulcers cause pain on eating and duodenal ulcers cause pain on fasting (2-3 hrs after eating). Peptic ulcers are eroded areas in the lining of the digestive tract usually in the stomach and duodenum. The two common causes for this are: infection with helicobacter pylori and use of nonsteroidal  anti inflammatory medications (NSAID). So for the ulcer to heal and to reduce acid levels  avoid NSAIDs, quit smoking, eliminate alcohol and reduce stress levels. OTC antacids and antibiotics to treat H pylori further aid in therapy. Please consult your primary care physician for proper assessment. Regards.
Many thanks,

I recently had a Endoscopy and I've been diagnosed with duodenitis, cause to be determined from sample of fluids taken.