Aa
A
A
Close
Abnormal liver ultrasound
Hi all.  I had elevated liver enzyme test last months, doc ordered ultrasound, they found 2 areas that are suspicious.  Doc ordered Ct scan.  I am so scared.  I am 31 years old female, helathy, has no typical syptoms of liver disease. No alcholo, no smoking, no Hep A, B, C.  I am mostly scared from liver cancer.  I have 11 months infant. Did anyone had abnormal liver ultrasound, that turned out to be OK?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi, I also had elevated liver enzymes on one blood test so my doctor ordered an ultrasound & hep test. The ultrasound tech said she say something suspicious, but after radiologiest read it, they said it was normal. and the 2nd round of blood test results turned out normal also. Hope this helps! Good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I had a simular situation as you. I had elevated enzymes in one of my blood test, he ordered a second round of blood test and found that I do have Hep A. Why do yo think you have liver cancer? Do you have a medical history of cancer?

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
No, I don't have history of cancer.  Couple months ago I was diognosed with hyperthyroidism.  But doctor is not sure if they are related.  I will have my ct scan done next week.  I hope they can figure out what are these masses are.  I hope is not malignant.  Thank you for your posts.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources