Aa
A
A
Close
Avatar_universal
Accidentally swallowed metal
I accidentally ingested small sharp metal fragments that were in my smoothie.  I have some different prickling sensations in digestive tract, and also in random parts of the body. Pain in urethra. Is it possible the fragments got through to urinary system? Is it possible they got into the bloodstream?

I had an x-ray, and am scheduled to get a CT scan in a day and a half.  
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Avatar_universal
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Accidentally swallowed metal
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources