Acetaminophen hepatotoxicity question
In a 79 year old obese female patient presenting early cirrhosis (shown in MRI and CT imaging studies for several years prior)
with malnutrition secondary to chemotherapy (patient's weight had decreased from 235 lbs. to 170 lbs. over the course of 1 year),
Patient had a bout of dehydration 18 days prior to the date in question which required I.V. electrolytes.
Patient was receiving Primidone 50mg per day oraly for a bilateral pedal resting cyclonic tremor, believed secondary to chemotherapy, and Decadron 10mg per day oraly as an appetite booster, both of which induce P-450 enzymes , these coconmittant medications began 13 days prior to the date in question.

Edit: patient also presented AVM's in the sigmoid colon, and recent imaging uncovered suspected diverticulitis /colitis, believed responsible for a condition of chronic anemia which evaded detection by both repeated upper and lower endoscopic procedures and cam swallow studys

Could the administration of Hydrocodone/APAP 5/500 in three doses totaling 1500mg acetaminophen coconmittantly with Decadron and Primidone possibly result in acute liver failure in a patient presenting this history?
bump
bump #2
Ailing, you may want to consider posting your question on the "Ask A Doctor" side of the forum.
I was kinda' hoping one might wander in here...I have posted very similar questions to many "Ask a Doctor sites" and not a single one would reply....If you can read between the lines basicly it asks if an oversite by many people: Hospital, Primary physician,sub-acute nrehab staff ect , regarding a very nasty drug interaction  which was totaly ignored by everyone,could have possibly caused Liver failure and death of my mother.
So The great white wall of silence goes up & I get no where....Just a shot in the dark that one with a concience might just pop in here?