Gastroenterology Community
After every meal I go for Toilet...

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

After every meal I go for Toilet...

Whatever I eat and whenever I eat, after evry eating I go for toilet.Its a kind of loose motion.I  am really fed up of this.It is persisting from last 3 weeks.There is no blood or pus in the stool.I go for toilet nearly 5-6 times a day.Stool is sometimes watery and sometimes semi-solid.I dont have stomach pain.Doctor said that there is no infection in the stomach.Right now for weakness I am on a tablet called "Viminta Forte".As a result of my problem I am very much fed much fed of this.I am a Software Engineer.My work pressure is not too much.I can easily manage it.Please tell me the reasons to my problem and remedy as well...
its called dump syndrom (syndrome) IBS IBD  i have it did they do a stool specimin on you? you could of gotten some bad bacteria   e coli  giraradia H pyloric  now MSG monosodium glutemate is in alot of junk so i cna't tolerate that  , i had a colonoscopy 7/11 i have diverticulosis spastic colon  now what works for me is pancreatin enzymes  or walmart digestive enzymes look for amelayse lipase and protease and papaya ingrediates  it may take a few days but i ordered mine from vitamin shoppe so you can get a rx from your gastroenterologist  or a dr.  it was too strong for me but the others work  you can have a sluggish gallbladder thats what started my dumping clay color green yellow bms liquids   my gall bladder is gone but my dumping continues  sometimes you can go  medication to quiet it down paxil i think  for anxiety stress coffee is common you can have celiac ,food allergies   lactose issue  diabetic foods  drinks and sugars make you dump  so keep a list of what your eatting and drinking and change gears, see if you can hold oatmeal or grits for bkf  switch milk to lactose free and start basic  been there done that , frozen food micro meals have alot of MSG so dietary changes is most common oh and if you drink with fresh fruits in the beverage its a clue who cuts the lemons and oranges ? did they wash there hands and its in your water so ask for lemon on the side and dont' put the rind in the water  that fresh start crisp for vegs makes me sick so are you eatting alot of fresh fruits or veg? at fast food places   hope you can simmer down
my pains are a constant ring goin from my back round to my stomach i have had water test stool test and nothing is showing up i have also had my kidney's examined i am a diabetic
i m a young boy of faridabad and i m 17 yrs old . my
problem is that i usually go to toilet after every meal .thats why i m no longer healthy .plz help me out from this problem .tell me a remedy for this
I think my IBS is getting worse that I cannot eat anything just to avoid the toilet and the pain. Especially when I'm on the go or driving.
Now I haven't really eat properly except just a sandwich for these last 5 days (of course I drink water too). However just one bite can cos me to go for more than 10 times in a day now. Approx 30min apart.

I've read about IBS a little, I found out the cause is unknown, and if checked, looks normal.
I am taxi driver i am doing my jobs last 10 years. but last few years after every meal i go to toilet ( after 5t mins ) and my  weight day by day getting more?
especially my stomach very big day by day......... i start diet too but same problem after i eat go to toilet.

pls tell me the problem why this happen and let me know any medicine

may b u can b diagnosed with renal colic...renal colic is heavy pain around ur stomach and flank region moving towards ur back...the radiation of pain is due to kidney stones..have a complete test over ur kidneys,urether and urinary bladder for stones...care should b taken at intake of water..increase the dialy intake of water...if u r confirmed with renal colic u r supposed to take ultrasound teraphy for abolishing stones
I am 24 years old , last 4 weeks onwards i am facing these issue , after completion of dinner i am going to toilet....it is very fed up .........can you please give witch medicine is use full to me

regards
rajasekhar