Gastroenterology Community
After gallbladder surgery

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

After gallbladder surgery

I am suffering from very painful gastritis which Ive had for two years since I had my gallblader (gallbladder) removed.  My endoscopy did not show a cause in paticular of the gastritis but its been getting more painful recently.  Now the gastro wants to do some scans.  Has anyone else been through this?  Im wondering if any other problems could cause the gastritis such as a stone left in the bile duct.  I think the gastro did say he could scan for this and he said something about the arteries.  I don't see him until February and Im wondering now what they may look for.  I really am in a lot of pain with the gastritis.  Does anyone know if it will get better?  Im hoping it will go away soon as I can't keep being like this.  Thanks

This discussion is related to Pyloric Stenosis in Adults.  Need Info..
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  The gastritis is not necessiarly related to the gallbladder removal.  Do you drink a lot of alcohol or take any medications?