Alternative Medications
I have a stomach problem, but the doctors can't figure out what. For some reason, it produces too much acid which causes a whole slew of other problems if I don't do anything about it.

Anyway, I've tried antacids (Tums, Rolaids, etc.), and they work great for about an hour or so, or less if my symptoms are really bad.

I've also tried Prevacid and Prilosec (OTC). But, when I take these, I get some interesting side effects. For example, I am taking Prilosec right now and I feel as if I have drank 15 cups of coffee. My mind is going a mile a minute, and I have no desire to sleep, and if I do sleep, I have REALLY weird dreams. I had similar problems when I was taking Prevacid, but had lucid dreams with that along with REM when I closed my eyes. Some other side effects include muscle spasms and hypersensitivity to certain sounds.

Does anyone know of any other alternatives I can try, natural or otherwise, that might help with my acid problem?
Have you tried Nexium? It's the only med that works for me anyhow.
Those Prilosec medicines can sometimes cause hallucinations, dream and sleep disturbances, such as you report.  So, try taking it in the morning, see if that helps.  In the same vein, don't eat food for at least three hours before bedtime.  As for alternatives, I have read bananas are good for an acid stomach.  From personal experience, you can settle your stomach with Canada Dry Gingerale (don't drink generic), peppermint candy or tea, and Alkaseltzer.  An overly acid tummy can come from other medications people take for other reasons, so take stock of what you're on.  Other things you might not think will upset a stomach include snacks with baking soda in them and too much juice.  As for your nerves, bad for jitters are green tea, too much caffeine, too much smoking.  Also, check your pulse just inside your wrist bone.  If it's over 100, that shows up as shaking hands and restlessness.  Maybe some of these ideas will help you understand and deal with your particular situation.
As far as other medications, I don't take anything else. I'm the kind of person that only takes something if I absolutely have to.

I don't drink coffee or anything with caffine in it as I am sensitive to it. I don't smoke. And I generally watch what I eat.

I'm pretty sure its the medications because I had the same problem before when I was taking Prevacid.

I'll try the other remedies you mentioned and see how they work for me.