Always sick please help
I always have nausea, always. This goes on all day every day. Everything bothers my stomach. There is no pattern. No particular type of food does it. It doesn't matter what I eat,i will feel sick. I also feel hungry alot. I feel the feeling of hunger stronger then normal. I get full very easy.
  Sometimes the nausea is mild enough to ignor it. Most of the time it is not. There are plenty of times that I hardly leave  my bed.
  This has been going on for more then a year. Back in March of 2011 I started feeling ill. My doctor thought I might have had an ulcer. She gave me Nexium. Between May and August I started feeling too sick to sit up. I eneded up going to a specialist hopeing to find a true answer. He did an endoscopy and did find that I had two duodenal ulcers. He started me back on the Nexium. For a time I did feel better. About a week before christmas I ate a bad egg and was horribly ill for weeks far longer then I should have been. I went back to my gastro to see what was wrong now. I was seeking further answers as to what is going on. I never got them. I was even told that I still could not have an ulcer. The Nexium only seemed to help the symptoms and not the problem. I think the ulcers are still there. I am tired of being sick. I want my life back. I need answers. What do I do now? Can someone help me?
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  I would recommend talking to your doctor about a follow-up endoscopy to see if you have any ulcers currently.  I would also recommend talking to your doctor about a gastric emptying scan.
Get checked for celic disease its a major allergy to glutton. It not treated can cause intestines to fail. I been sick now 5 yes went to mayo after being sick a yr n a half they finally found out I had celic. N at that moment Dr told my mom n I that I had bout 2 months to live cuz all organs were shutting down if we didn't get under control. Proud to say 2 yrs later I'm still alive have my 33 bday. Next week which I do get to b with my 3 kids. Bad is that because they did not catch soon enuff we now deal with all the damages it did to body. I'm 33 n can't work drs won't let me on disability have to have some one take care of me which so not used to and at risk of having bad enuff stroke n seizure that any moment will do major damage or kill me. So I urge everyone to get checked its no way to live in 2 1/2 weeks Iv had 3 days I did not vomite up every tiny sip of water. Iv gotten better over yes that do have days I don't vomite others do non stop caused hole in throat n said n painful for not just me but my kids,friends n family to have to sit n watch me slowly die in bed. Drs have me diagnose with 15 things wrong n I'm on 11 dif meds
Please get check don't want any one to end up n my shoes. Wish everyone the best please cherish ur loved ones.

get well n cherish every day with ur loved ones
Thats really messed up man, sorry to hear about that but I am in a similar case with Chronsmdews