For about 2 years now, I've been suffering from strange digestive issues, including:
- Chronic loose stools (though never liquid diarrhea)
- Bloated stomach/increased gas
- Severe muscle wasting on my thighs (this one I find really strange, and it's really obvious because my thighs are normally muscular)
- A feeling of a blocked anus (it seems like I can never go, I usually only go when I've had some caffeine or something)
- Severe fatigue (this doesn't go away after sleeping a lot or eating)
- Severe anxiety and depression
I'm not expecting a diagnosis through this brief post, but I would like to know if anyone may have an idea of what's going on here.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- I have tested for HIV (post 4-5 months from my exposure) and it came back negative.
- I have had a capsule endoscopy, colonoscopy (x2) and several CT scans/x-rays (which returned nothing more than a single episode of intussuception (which resolved on its own)).
I´ll give some keywords: unbalanced gutflora check fungal infection; avoid milk and dairy,eggs,any kind of meat;yeast bread,gmo foods.dont play with antibiotics except naturals like própolis ,galic ginger examples.... i wish the best and feel free to asking me why about my advice.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.