Gastroenterology Community
Anal Seepage

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Anal Seepage

I have like sweat leaking from my butt.  It's clear and colorless.  Can you help?
I can't help, but a doctor can.  You likely need to see a gastroenterologist, but even your primary care physician should be able get you started on the road to diagnosis and treatment.  It's not something you can treat with over-the-counter medication, so grit your teeth and go see your doctor.  :-)
Sounds like irritation in the colon. :( If this is clear and you still have regular stool then in between you could be producing fluid after a poop from irritation that stays there until you have to poop again then the fluid is slowly pushed out. The fluid is not part of the stool.

If it's irritation experimenting is how you identify what is triggering it. Removing groups of foods from your diet to start with then introducing them back in one at a time. When it starts happening again you found the cause. For me it's salads and veggies cause this. Some people it is milk. Some spices, oils ect....

Pay attention to oils in products. Like olean oils cause this for sure in many people. There is a warning label on packages. Might be a food, oil, anything. I'm guessing you can control this with diet once you identify what is causing it.

For a start no deep fried foods like fast food and potato chips. They are irritating foods for sure.

If you can't identify it by cutting out certain foods with in 2 weeks you can see a gastro doctor. I think if you identify the cause pretty easily. If not I am sure a gastro doctor can.
Have a Gastro question?
100,000+ doctor answers