Anus Burning Sensation and Pricking Feeling
Hi Doc. I have been feelin burning sensation in and around anus from past few weeks and also having pricking feeling around anus. I earlier from childhood used to hv this ***** sensation which was unbearable at times but then wud subside wud generally apply some powders and was probably due to excess sugar intake and due to worms, Also hv had stomach disorders frm long time and farting before bowel movements was come due to whch excess pressure is applied to anus during defecation, Also seems like some sort of tear of skin near anus which cause too much pain and burning sensation wit constipation like feeling and to top it up pricking sensation which too is very embarassing.Also wetness of penis head after urinating near undergarments causes excessive pricking.
Plzz suggest me some remedy for easing pain cos its been unbearable lately and havent taken any medicines as of now...
Shriek
Plzzzz let me knw of any pain killer as i m dying of pain....

Hi Doc. I have been feelin burning sensation in and around anus from pastf w weeks and also having pricking feeling around anus. I earlier from hildhood used to hv this pin like pricking sensation which was unbearable t times but then wud subside wud generally apply some powders and was robably due to excess sugar intake and due to worms. Also hv had stomach isorders frm long time and farting before bowel movements is needed due towhich excess pressure is applied to anus during defecation. Also seems likesome sort of skin roughness or tear of skin near anus which cause toomuch pain and burning sensation wit constipation like feeling and to topit up pricking sensation which too is very embarassing.Also wetness ofpenis head after urinating near undergarments causes excessive pricking.Plzz suggest me someremedy for easing pain cos its been unbearable lately
and havent taken any medicines as of now... I drink lot of water to get
soft bowels to ease of pain but its nowadays not regular too.
Shriek