Anus Seeps
Hello
About 2 weeks ago I had difficulty in sitting as it was very painful, I felt a lump just inside my Anus. I got my wife to look at it & she said I had what she thinks is a "Boil", I also have a pile hanging out. I have had this pile/skin tag for several years now & I believe that my Boil has now gone but for the last 2 weeks I have had a very small seepage from my Anus which at first was quite slimey. It also sometimes had a very slight amount of blood but now just seems to be wet with a slight discharge of pooh. The discharge is very much like water as it is clear, my Anus does not hurt nor does it itch but I have no control over this leakage & quite often have to change my cloths several times a day!
Please can anyone help?
Kris
you need to go see your doctor sounds like you may have had infection  and you may have piles please go see your doc this is only way to find out?
Thank you prolapsed, I had a feeling it maybe Piles.
I do hope that it isn't anything worse. It is also very embarasing for me but I will be seeing my doctor on the 9th June, hopefully it will of cleared up by then as I am very "Shy".
Kris
Well, I went to the Doctors yesterday & he says he thinks it's not Piles but most probably an "Anul Fissure" so all in all not to bad a result.
Kris