Gastroenterology Community
Any ideas on what is wrong with me.
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Any ideas on what is wrong with me.

I thought I would post in the general section to see if I could get some ideas on what to suggest to my doctors now.  For the past 2 and a half years I have had severe abdominal pain similar to most others on this forum.  Pain is usually in the lower left but when it first started it was also in the upper right. It usually feels like burning under the skin.  I have slow moving bowels not constipation just slow, and have illeus.  My abdomen doesn't make any sounds like when hungry or digesting food even when I haven't eaten all day. I have had a colonoscopy, endoscopy, ct scan with and without contrast, hydrascan, several blood tests and metabolic tests, stool samples.  I have my internal med doc gastro doc and endo doc all stumped and there responses to me kind of makes me feel like they think I am lying to them and just love spending money on tests.  On my endoscopy my doctor said he discovered h. pylori and put me on two different antibiotics and proton pump inhibitor. A few months later when my symptoms persisted he put me on three different antibiotics/antiparisitics and changed my acid reflux med. This still did nothing and my symptoms persisted.  Breath test came back clean afterward. I have had three different metabolic panels and several other blood tests I have no idea what they were for.  I was placed on a strict diet for the past year that I follow to a t and my weight has not changed.  When these problems first started I had to stop my daily exercises of about a hour and a half at the gym. My muscle mass has diminished drastically and my weight has been consistent for the past year and a half.  Several of my blood tests have shown elevated alkaline phosphates even after fasting for almost 2 days.  For a several almost a year now I have just decided to live with it hoping something drastic would happen to me so they could finally figure out what's wrong but new symptoms developed and nothing.  I started noticing the past month my throat had gotten constricted and my temperature would fluctuate drastically from ~96.6-101. I started becoming confused and my eyes could not even stay along a line while reading. I have also developed a thirst that I get daily that just can't be quenched no matter how much I drink, and I do drink a lot of water. I also start trembling and get cold hands and feet.  When I sleep I feel when I awake I am still tired.  My head feels like there is itching or burning under the scalp.   I cut soft drinks and coffee a while back ago and eat plenty of greens.  I take a vitamin with fiber and keep my daily eating cycle consistent.  My stool is sometimes long and thin, sometimes it looks a lot like loose cotton other times it is sort small pieces. I have mucus in my stool and sometimes there is blood present.  Other times there is small white specs or small black specs.  I am completely out of ideas and have searched everywhere I could find to look for an answer.  I know my story is long but I have no where else to go.  If anyone has a slight inkling on what direction to take or even maybe a possible solution please don't hesitate to respond or emailme. @ strokeoutchvy@aol.