Anyone had Nissen Fundo Reversed?

Would appreciate information regarding having nissen fundoplication takedown.
My advice is if you do not have any issues leave it alone.  You would most likely have all of the issues return that you were experiencing prior to the fundoplication.

Hi, thanks for your response:) The bloating and stomach distention and pain is far worse and debilating that prior to operation where I had acid refux. I'm having issues with burping and bloated after every meal-even though eat very little and chew all food. I have also gained 20kg literally overnight from the nissen fundoplication operation. I was very skinny prior 35kg which was really underweight. I have also developed a ulcer and another hernia post operation and incombination with constipation is no good. Prior to operation was very regular. I'm praying that the reversal/takedown will alleviate aboce systems i'm prepared for reflux however current symptoms are debilating. I want my life back:)

If you know any information about nissen reversal/takedown please I'd appreciate info on the outcome:).