Are GB stones related to uric acid levels, or gout attacks? What produces gallstones ?
Hi, I'm a 39 yr old male, and I used to have problems with gout attacks, and trying to cure myself, I'did stomachal flushes. Ironically it seems that my gout problems have diminished, if not disappeared, but now in exchange have gallstones, which were diagnosed during an echosonogram. When I feel the pain arriving, I have taken "chanca piedra" (philantus niruri) which is a Peruvian natural medicine, and this calms the pain in a couple of minutes, which surprisingly is supposed to only make the gallstones and renal stones dissolve, and fight the chronic inflamation and infection of urinary tracts. I've read about tests for checking on liver enzymes, but don't know much about this, and about the gallstones being mobile or not, so if someone could clarify these matters for me, I would highly appreciate it, and also about the relationship between higher uric acid levels(gout attacks) and gallstones/bile production. Thx.
I had a similar experience. Gout followed by painful attacks due to Gallstones. would love to know if there is a correlation. Currently still dealing with both.