Gastroenterology Community
At the end of my tether !!!!
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

At the end of my tether !!!!

I`m really helping someone can help, as having seen 2 different consultants and being truely insulted i`m no closer to finding a way of easing my problem, and its not an easy thing for me to discuss but i know the diagnosis i have been given isn`t correct. (i have past issues with sexual abuse as a child, and the last consultant decided the problems are in my mind, because of what i suffered as a child ? ? ... even though i`ve only had this problem for 2 years (ish) )

Ok. I`m a 29 year old female. 5ft 2 ... 9st 10lbs, drink plenty of water, fibre and fruit and veg. I had a C-section 2004, and a hysterectomy in 2007 ... I had mild constipation through my pregnancy (2004) but only the same as anyone else would get.

Only since having my hysterectomy, when my husband and i have sex and i have an orgasm, i then cannot go to the toliet for 2 or 3 days afterwards. It feels as though the end of my bowel/rectum stays as tense as it was when i had the orgasm (obviously you have contractions of the muscles as you orgasm which makes it all go tense/tight, but then it doesn`t release) and it all goes numb and the bowel completely goes to sleep.

When i eventually manage to go i always rip, and bleed, and end up with another fissure. I also get and excrutiatingly painful lump on my perineum which i`d originally been referred to gyne for but i honestly believe it is all to do with my sphincter/rectum. In Colorectal they gave me a botox injection which for 10 weeks was bliss, it made such a difffence. But since going back to see the consultant he`s told me there`s nothing wrong and its in my mind due to my past ? ? ?

My husband and i tried not having relations to see if it still happened, however i still end up having orgasms in my sleep and wake up pulsing/tensing down below and then have the same problem of not being able to go for 2 days afterwards, so personally i`d rather be awake and have the experience for "real" with hubby rather than just dream it as my body is craving it !!

Please someone tell me there is something i can do, i`ve really had enough !!