Bacteria Stomach Infection
I was having some stomach problems a while ago and finally got some antibiotics for it. It was a Bacteria Stomach Infection, but now the symptoms are coming back and I've only been off the meds for about a month now. But now I've got slimy stool. Even when I don't have a bowel movement my anus area feels a little slimy. I still have diarrhea during unexpected times even when I haven't eaten anything and my stomach is starting to feel blotted again. I am also having heartburn and I get the hiccups a lot. About three times a day.  Please help Me!
Oh and I am also having nausea, profuse sweating at times that comes right before the nausea. This is happening about two or three times a week.
Deedee, you didn't mention whether or not you had any testing done to make sure you had a bacterium - which I presume would be H. pylori? - in your stomach before you took the antibiotics. Was that test done? And if so, were you tested after taking the antibiotics to check if the bacteria was gone?

You need to go back to your doctor and be re-evaluated since the symptoms continue and you're now having new ones. The newer symptoms of sweating and nausea could suggest you might be having problems with your gallbladder but it can be difficult to tell since symptoms of acid reflux and those of gallbladder issues can often be similar.
Yes I did a feces sample because all the blood samples were coming back negative. They also did a CAT scan to check my gallbladder but it was fine.
And yes it was H.pylori.
It's possible you could have had the H. pylori long enough for it to change  the functioning of the acid pump cells in your stomach and you're now putting out more acid than normal - acid reflux. Many people find that even after the H. pylori is gone, they're 'left' with the acid problem and need to be put on a course of acid suppression meds for awhile.

'Picturing' you gallbladder is not the only test that should be done. Visualization only shows the structure, for instance if the wall is thickened or the whole little sac itself is contracted. The functioning of your GB also needs to be checked. That can be done via a HIDA scan with CCK injection. The GB usually works within a 'range' of ejecting the bile. If that number is too high or too low many people find they can experience pain/discomfort.

ok thanks, I'm military and it seems like it takes them forever to finally fix whats wrong with you.
Deefee, even non-military feel the same way...............when you're hurting it seem like 'forever.'