Bad Taste in Mouth
Has anyone experienced a foul taste in mouth? I 've had this taste now  for over 1 year..I've been to GI, Eye, ear, nose, throat specialist, Dentist, Gyno to rule out menopause issues,natural doctor for vitamin defiency    I've had every GI test to rule out  many things with all normal results.Endoscopy, colonoscopy, Gastric emptying , HP PROBE test, Ruled out acid reflux, normal digestion and cat scans and tests for H pylori and  celiac. The only test that came out positive is Hydrogen Breath Test. I am Lactose intolerant. I do have bloating but no other bathroom issues.I thought we found the answer ,But with Dairyfree diet over a month still have nasty taste all the time..My gastro doctor is puzzled. I still have energy but get tired very quickly. Really try to eat healthy and drink lots of water.  I am in need of some advice. Other symptoms are flu-like flashes not like other flashes I have had. ((I'm in menopause so don't know if their hot flashes) Seem tired more and I do get very pale and my husband can tell by my complexion when my taste is very bad. I tried to pinpoint it with diet but nothing is coming up. Help!!!
I'm only 21 and I also have a foul taste in my mouth when I wake up almost every morning. I brush my teeth at night and use a minty mouthwash before I go to bed and most of the taste is gone but I can still taste it when I wake up. What is going on?
I appreciate your response. But I don't think we have the same issues. My taste is always except when eating or chewing gum. Are you breathing with your mouth open???Maybe it dries your mouth out..
TREAT THE MOUTH WITH EDS FOR YEASET AND DYFLUCAN
Did you ever figure out what was causing the bad taste? I have the same thing. Been to the dentist, ENT, going to gastro doctor this week.  Bitter, constantly, doesn't matter what I do. Even water tastes bitter. It's horrible.