Barrett's Esophagus
Diagnosis/History of GERD (Acid Reflux) (for a very, very long time) & Constipation (since early childhood).  Was diagnosed with Barrett's Esophagus last year. I do not feel burning in my esophagus or throat as long ago but I do feel pain in throat & chest pain/discomfort (since January 2014 after another surgery –removal of kidney stones) & (severe stomach and abdominal pain since last year).  After my Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and Colonoscopy last year, the GI doctor’s diagnosis, Barrett's Esophagus.   Also, had polyps removed a few years back (Colonoscopy).  GI dr. prescribed Omeprazole 40 mg 1x daily, then increased to 2x daily and told me to continue/increase fiber and milk of magnesia as prescribed by GI dr. It seems to be getting worse as far as the stomach/abdominal pains.  After returning to my GI dr. this year, I was told to increase fiber, continue Protonix (new ENT changed to Protonix 40mg 2x daily), take milk of magnesia (as prescribed by GI dr.) and if pains are not better, take Hyoscamine Sulfate 0.125mg as prescribed.  I started changing my eating habits in 2011, lost some weight and bowels changed as well.  Go more frequent (compared to long ago).  The GI dr. thinks abdominal/stomach pains are from intestinal spasms and that I do not go enough.  Again, these are severe stomach/abdominal pains not just aches.  
ENT thinks throat pains may be from allergies (which I suffer from severe allergies since early childhood-present meds -Zyrtec, Flonase, Saline Rinse and Astepro) and Barrett’s.  Astepro was being used as needed in the past but now my new ENT wants me to use daily for allergies and he is treating the Barrett’s with Protonix.  The ENT used a scope to view my throat.  
I have other medical issues as well (seems systemic to me) which I will be posting in the different forums. It seems I cannot get a diagnosis from these post-surgery issues from 4 years ago (still dealing) after consulting with many doctors/specialists.  

My questions to this forum:
(1) Is there a natural way to treat/cure Barrett’s Esophagus?
(2) What are your thoughts about the severe stomach/abdominal pains?

**Have more to add to this, but this is the short version of it.
Hi, the pain could be due to acidity. Barrett's esophagus is a condition in which the cells of your lower esophagus become damaged, usually from repeated exposure to stomach acid. So, acid is the main culprit here. A diagnosis of Barrett's esophagus can be concerning because it increases the risk of developing esophageal cancer. Treatment options for Barrett's esophagus depend on whether the changes are high-grade or low-grade dysplasia. Radiofrequency ablation or cryotherapy can help with this condition. With this your doctor may recommend continuing acid-reducing medications and having periodic endoscopy exams. Please discuss the best treatment options with your doctor. Regards.