Gastroenterology Community
Belly Button Drainage

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Belly Button Drainage

Hello. I have a white milky discharge with a fould odor coming from my belly button. I have had 3 laparoscoies in the past for endometriosis. Could this drainage be coming from that or do I have some other infection. I have had it for a really long time. Every since about my second surgery.
You need to go see your doc and get it checked out. There are a lot of different conditions that could be causing the problem that range from localized infections becoming a source of umblilical drainage (yeast being the most common) all the way up to the possibility of an umbilical sinus or fistula. So go get it checked and corrected.