Belly Button Pulse
This discussion is related to Heartbeat Just Above BellyButton?.

I have a pulse in my belly button too, I've had it for years and I'm definatly not pregnant!
Mine is strongest when I'm lying on my back and just rest my fingers over my belly button... Its weird and everyone I have mentioned it to has never heard of anything like it before.

I guess we are just freaks of nature ;-)

Seriously don't worry about it, but if you want to put your mind at rest just book an appointment at your doctors.

Hope this helped

Mabs

Just found this and thought this may be a good sound explanation...

"Abdominal aorta: Very thin individuals may be able to note a slight pulsation beneath the stomach when lying down in a relaxed position. This pulsation is caused by the abdominal aorta, the continuation of the aorta from the heart. At the level of the umbilicus (belly button), the aorta splits into the left and right common iliac ateries which deliver blood to the legs. "
You should have this checked out in case of aortic aneurysm. Probably not, but best to be sure