Bitter Tast in Mouth after Gallbladder surgery
I had gallbladder surgery on Monday Jan 19th. Had been suffering with pains under right ribcage, pain in upper right quadrant of my back, sick to my stomache bile coming up in my throat, feeling like an elphant was sittingn on my chest and as if someone was strangling me. This went on for almot a year. It started Last Februaty 24th 2008. All of the tests I had done came back negative but my gastro said I had tried every acid blocker out there and it was getting worse and not better. He suggested speaking with my surgeon. The surgeon removed my gallbaldder on 1/19/09 and said that my gallbladder must have been over active. I have aonly one horrible symtpom left which is this sigusting extremely bitter taste in my mouth. I am hoping this will go away with any luck but need some help to get through this and most definitely get rid of it! Help!!

This discussion is related to Acid Taste in mouth and lots of heartburn after gallbladder surgery.