Bleeding after colonoscopy
I had a colonoscopy this morning. Everything went well but I did have some inflamation in the same area I've had in the past so he did a biopsy.
The two times I've gone to the bathroom since I noticed blood in the bottom of the toilet, which surprised me because I've had colonoscopies before with biopsies and a polyp removed in the past and don't remember bleeding.

I was groggy still from the sedation so wasn't sure if I heard all they said but I believe they said if I had dripping blood, not just a tinge when I whipe, then to call them. I looked through my papers and it said if there's excessive bleeding, or dripping into the toilet or blood clots, to call. I can't tell if this is dripping but it seems like it is as it filled up the bottom of the toilet. It surprised me how much it looks like to me. Now I'm a bit nervous. Is this normal?
April, give the doc a call just to be on the safe side.
I think it's better today, thanks. Maybe he just did some big biopsies or something, I don't know. I was just surprised because I didn't remember bleeding before. Still a bit sore and all but I think it's better.