Bleeding
I am 26 years old, I am on blood thinners for Blood Clots in my lung from last year. Yesterday i went to the ER for Rectum Bleeding "Bright Red" I have been having bad Abdominal Pins for the past 2 years if not more. The ER said there is nothing they can do. Should i be concern about this? I am making a Dr appt. but would love some info on this stuff before going

I think the ER have been somewhat apathetic about a resolution of your problem.  Even though they may not have been able to perform it - they could at least have suggested a colonoscopy to ascertain the cause of your rectal bleeding which should always be investigated until a cause is found.

For more information to take with you for a future medical consultation (preferably with a GI specialist rather than a general doctor) google "rectal bleeding" and click on to one of the many sites - the Medicinenet site is particularly informative.

If the GI specialist can confirm that the cause is minor (e.g. asnal fissure, haemorrhoids etc) then OK fine - but if that is not the cause then the colonoscopy is probably the most comprehensive test.

regards
Morecambe
Yes, do see a gastronterologist for evaluation.  I'm, sure they will want to do a colonoscopy just to make sure everything is okay with your colon.