Bloated and Acid Reflux symptoms
I'm posting this because I'm at my wits end with this. I'm a 20 year old female, 5'5", 117lbs. For the past several weeks, I've had heartburn and acid reflux symptoms. It's like when I'd eat, I'd feel the acid in my throat when I'd burp or belch, and almost like it'd come back up. After a while, I took some rolaids and sample packets of prevacid, and that went away. But in recent weeks, I've been really bloated. If I press on my stomach area, you can almost always hear gas growling around in there. I've also been having difficulty breathing, like I can't get a good breath of air, or sometimes it's like I need to gasp for air suddenly. Yesterday I noticed also that it seems like I has a small, almost unnoticeable bulge on the right side of my abdomen. It's hardly noticeable unless you're looking for it, and it looks nothing like any hernia pictures I've seen. Aside from all this, my bowel movements are pretty normal as I've been going without problems, but I find that it feels like I need to pass gas, but am unable to. Sometimes I also feel the need to belch, but am unable to.

To be on the safe side, I finally called my doctor yesterday to schedule an appointment, but the earliest I could get an appointment in was March 20th. So instead of waiting forever, I went to the local urgent care. The doctor there checked me out with her hands by pressing all around my stomach/abdomen. She said it doesn't feel like there's any blockage, or a hernia. Even in the area with the tiny bulge. She said it could just be premenstrual, since I'm due for my period soon, and that I might just have a big air pocket/air bubble that's not coming out. She gave me some sample packets of Prevacid, and said if it doesn't get better in a few days, to come back and she'll order some x-rays.

Since I've been taking the prevacid, I've been having no problems with the acid, but today after dinner, I belched a couple times and still felt like something we going to come up, or was still in my throat. The bloating is still there, and I've had a couple lengthy belches, but it doesn't help too terribly much in easing the discomfort of everything away. As I type this, I've been having the breathing problems.

What do these symptoms sound like? Is it Acid Reflux/GERD? Could it be something internal like a hernia? I have a history of anxiety, so a lot of these symptoms freak me out and are probably making it worse on my body than it should be. I was also told I might have asthma about a month or so ago, so could this also have an effect on me?

It makes me miserable and I don't feel like doing anything lately. I'm about to start school on Monday, and I don't feel I'd be able to do anything like this. Please help.
My mom has the same problem and the doctor put her on previcid and she still has problems. Do you have problems with ulcers? Alot of that is dued to to much acid in the stomach. I have the same problem with this but it is not a normal thing with me. I always elevate myself upwards. So the acid will not rise up.