Bloating or something else??
since yesterday ive been feeling kinda bloated. it'll feel like im hungry and when i try and get something to eat ill lose my appetite and get nauseous. its weird because it goes away and comes back. does anybody know what it can be? everyone else says its because im stressing out and probably making myself ill. if you read my two recent posts you'll know why. the thing is i have been calm now and havent been thinking about it but it just keeps happening. i have no idea whats going on. help?
Hi there,
A complete clinical evaluation is extremely necessary for correct diagnosis and management of your condition. Indigestion or dyspepsia is the commonest cause of bloating and nausea. Gastritis caused by stomach infection, injury, chronic use of pain relievers or alcohol abuse can cause nausea, bloating, loss of appetite, belching, pain in the abdomen, feeling of fullness in the abdomen etc.Irritable  bowel syndrome and lactose intolerance can also cause such symptoms. Take light meals. Avoid fried spicy food. You may take some antacid for symptomatic relief. Persistent bloating and nausea symptoms should be cause for concern and needs medical attention. It is suggested to rule out indigestion, gastritis, irritable bowel syndrome, and lactose intolerance.I sincerely hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!