Blood in stool
History:
30 year old female

Blood in stool in Jan of 2006, colonoscopy done and completely clear and normal.

Blood again in Jan 2007 and ongoing since then.  Sometimes bright red and in toilet and when I wipe.  Sometimes on the feces and sometimes inside the feces and can't be seen.  Other symptoms are intermittent upper abdominal discomfort, not pain, just discomfort along with constipation but I also suffer from hypothyrodism so I don't know if the constipation is from that.

Since negative colonoscopy in January of 2006 I had the following done:

March 2007 Upper GI (Clear)
March 2007 CT scan of abdmomen and pelvis (Clear)
June 2007 Rectal exam (Clear) and abdomen checked which was soft

What could be causing the continuous blood in the stools for the past 5 months and have I had enough tests done to rule out colon cancer?  
Usually bright red blood indicates the blood is coming from very close to the rectrum, and the usual culprit is hemorrhoids.  Since you suffer with constipation, the first thing to consider would be hemorrhoids.  In a nutshell, all hemmies are is enlarged veins from the pressure of being constipated.  Basically, varicose veins.  Many times they are internal and people don't even know they have them until one ruptures.  Rupture can result in a tiny amount of blood, or enough to really get your attention and (forgive the pun) scare the **** out of you.  If a hemmorhoid prolapses outside of the rectum, and does not go down by treating the constipation and using OTC remedies, then they can be treated surgically by your doctor.

With a clear colonoscopy a year an a half ago, it probably is not something like cancer.  If you successfully treat your constipation and symptoms improve, no problem.  If not, you can always see about another colonoscopy to check for changes since the first one.