Blood in vomiting and urine, as well as having diahhrea
Hi, 3 nights ago, I started getting diahhrea. It only happened once so I didn't really pay attention. 2 nights ago, I started vomiting and the diahrea came back, but I assumed that it could have been from the food (I'd had a lot to eat after not eating the whole day. That, and I'd also smoked a little bit of marijuanna with friends). Yesterday, I vomited once and it contained blood, but i didn't have to take a poo so I assumed it might just be like a finishing off thing for the sickness.

Then, today, I urinated and it was very red - I'm assuming it was bloody. However, I haven't had to vomit or had diahrea since the original ones. I haven't eaten since I got sick, but I'm still not hungry after not eating for 2 days.

I don't have any stomach pain or headaches or any such things, but I'm getting kind of worried. Does anyone have any idea what it could be? I was thinking it might be gastroenteritis, however I've never heard of there being any blood in urine or vomit.

Keep in mind that there's only been blood in my vomit and urine once, and they were a day and a half apart.
Also, I'm worried about THC showing up in a test I'm given. With these tests, do doctors have to look specifically for THC, or would they look for other things?
In medical tests they don't look for illegal substances without your permission. With your symtpoms, it wouldn't even be an issue. You do need to be checked out though.  Blood in your stool, vomit and urine is not something you should let go.  It's possible you could have a virus or something and not even know it.  Please see your doctor ASAP!
Thanks for the answer. As it happens, the blood in the vomit and the urine were only one off occurences. every time I've urinated since then there has been no blood, so I'm not really worried on that front any more. I'll get my self checked out when I've got a break from work.
I bleed one day while urinating (Solid red, tamatoe juice red) and panicked. I went to the ER and they told me it was a urinary tract infection. Long story short a friend whose a doc said males dont get those very often and urged me to see my family doc. During an ultrasound about 4 days later the tech got real quiet, left the room came back with a doc and they said I needed to see my family doc right away. They found a tumor and I had it confirmed the next day with a look into my bladder (not pleasent). I had it removed, bubbled again one time had surgery again to remove tissue and have been cancer free for 4+ years. My point, see your family doc and ask about the risk of having bladder cancer when blood appears in urine. Had I listened to er doc id probably be dead or on my way to death. Bladder cancer is less invasive the faster you find it. Hope this helps. I urge anyone who tells of the blood in urine the same story...SEE YOUR DOC QUICKLY! I truly feel like my friend saved my life.