Blood/mucous/partially white stool
OK, heres my problem. I went to europe on vacation in july 2007 to Germany where i ate some fruits without being washed then i noticed a dead mice in a nearby plant although it wasnt from the tree where i picked my fruit. I was wondering if i caught a parasite or something becuase ever since this trip, i have had bright red stools, mucous developed later on and now im noticing the tips of my stools are white but the rest is normal brown. I have had 1 colonoscopy and 1 flexible sigmoid and they detected proctitis and some internal hemmoroids. I have been taking suppositories on and off and it only temporarly cures it. Today is my last time taking my last suppository but since i have only the tips of the stool thats are white, do you think it can be cause my the suppositories?? Although in the past it hasnt been white. Once i get off the suppositories the blood and mucous comes back. I looked up online and parasites do cause bloody stools and mucous so i wonder if this can be parasites? i have had blood tests and stool tests and no infection or bacterias came out positive. im so confused! and why is my stool white on the tip all the sudden?? is it because of an obstruction or because of mucous or suppositories that have no been absorbed properly??
definatly get a 2nd, 3rd opinion. I had vvery similar symptoms and went through 3 doctors and 3 colonoscopys and they just told me i had proctisis, and an internal hemmroid. well finally and luckly got an appt with a world known gi doctor. he found a polyop that should I had solitary rectal ulcer syndrome and i had a spastic colon, risk for a prolasped colon and could have the beinning of crohns. The 3 other gi docs missed all of that! good luck!