Aa
A
A
Close
Blood specks
32 yr old male, suffering from chronic prostatitis for about 2 months with sporadic symptoms, which itself is a pain.On antibiotics for about a month now - cipro and doxy, had an intiial dosage of cipro and flagyl initially for a week.

The worrying part is noticed a few instances of blood specks on the toilet paper/undergarments- a month or so before and again recently twice. No other symptoms apart from a bit of abdominal pain and low back pain and pain while sitting(which should be because of prostate).

the blood(brownish red) specks are more of oozes and not bleeding- yet worrying. Did check with my doc again who did a DRE and anoscopy but could mind anything abnormal, he said could be a mild fissure, which is painless. Not v sure.

Is a scopy reqd? Any other possibilities? Can it be anyway related to the prostate issue??

Regds
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Can irritable bowel cause similar symptoms? Is it hereditary as I have immdt family members who have IBS. But i have not had any loose stools, though thebowel moevements have been a bit irregular
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources