Bloody mucus in urine
While living abroad in China, I started having extremely painful green diarrhea accompanied by blood and mucus, stomach pains, fever, fatigue, and dizziness. After a month and no luck with a barrage of antibiotics, I started having pain urinating and eventually bloody mucus coming out when I urinated accompanied by sharp shooting pains.
I went to the hospital and after getting blood work, urine and stool culture - I was told I did not have a bacterial infection. They wanted to do some further tests, but considering the conditions of the hospital where I was - I decided it would be better not to. I just took the medicine they gave me (didn't really know what it was) and after sticking to super boiled food and Western fast food chains. Things got better and back to normal, although things have never really been the same. I just wrote it off as having lived there for so long and the bacteria in my stomach changing.
Yet after several months of being back home, all of a sudden - my liver hurts and I do mean chronically. Especially after I eat anything oily. It also begins to hurt when I run which is every other day, 2-3 miles for 45 mins. I have no insurance and I don't know what to do. The only thing that seems to help is dandelion tea. It makes the pain go away and my bowel moments a bit more normal.
What could be wrong with me? Where can I go? I am really scared as the pain is becoming more regular and lasting full days. I am also experiencing bouts of fatigue and loss of energy.
I don't know what to say about your not having insurance, but it sounds like your health is more important than your financial situation. Get thee to a clinic!

Bloody mucus in your urine? That is not normal! Fever and fatigue sound like infection.
It could be a gallbladder issue, which if left untreated could cause worsening of your symptoms. Let's say your gallbladder has a stone blocking the bile duct. Eventually it may tear and leak bile into your abdominal cavity, this would be bad. What if you have a kidney stone backing the urine up into your kidney? Your kidney would become infected and if left untreated you could get septic or loose kidney function.

Sorry to sound like an alarmist, but your description of symptoms sounds severe enough to be seen here at home.
How have you been feeling?