Bloody stool and extreme gas???
Bloody stool & gas???? Please help

by Jaydee24, less than a minute
I've experiencing stomach problems for the last few days and i'm pretty sure it's not normal:

Blood in stool (happened 2 days ago & only happened once so far)
Constant gas that literally smells like rotten eggs (THIS IS NOT NORMAL FOR ME)

I did start my period today and I know that stomach problems usually occur during that time of the month (bloating, diarrhea, cramps, etc.) but this isn't normal for me. I freaked out especially when I say the blood in my stool. What can this be? Should I be concerned about this? I'm going to the doctor on Weds
I think you may need to see the doctor sooner.  Did you describe your symptoms?  
Any blood/bleeding ex rectum is not normal and should be medically investigated.  For possible causes google rectal bleeding - the Medicinenet site is particularly informative and should prepare you for your visit to your Doctor.

I would suggest that unless your Doctor can firmly state that the cause is minor - eg anal fissure, haemorrhoids etc - then you might like to request a colonoscopy if the cause is still ambiguous.

regards

Morecambe