Blue vomit
My wife hasn't eaten in couple of days, and last night she vomited blue-blue/green foam for the twice. She refuses to go to the Dr as of now, I am worried that it may be something in the water since that is all she has been able to hold for the past couple of days, but then water doesn't come out, it is the blue foam.  any info would be appreciated.
I found this article. Look on the bottom right for someones experience with blue vomit. http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/pagerender.fcgi?artid=1944839&pageindex=1 (wwwDOTpubmedcentralDOTnihDOTgov/pagerender.fcgi?artid=1944839&pageindex=1 just in case.) It seemed to point to appendicitis. There was no recurring blue vomit that they knew of after the appendectomy. I would suggest that she see the doctor if she continues to vomit the foam and if she starts having abdominal pains. Hope this helps and I hope she feels better soon.
Please explain to your wife that delaying seeing the doctor now, may mean her seeing a lot of doctors in the future.  Plus, she may be able to head off something before it becomes more serious.  I have no idea what this could be, but obviously it's not normal.  She is scared, tell her if she goes now it may mean nothing scarier in the future.