Bouts of Nausea

I have a question, and maybe someone will be able to answer my question.  I been dealing with bouts of nausea for the last few years, I would say at least since I started my first menstration.  I only remember this because I remember feeling sick.  I been to the doctor many times trying to figure out where the nausea comes from.  No one seems to know.  They run tests and everything comes back fine.  I know the past two times I been at the doctor, they ran more labs and did not know what it was because the labs came back normal.  The only thing they did say was that I need to drink more water because there was crystals in my urine.

The last time I was at the doctor, she had talked to another doctor who suggested it may be PMDD?  But I want to believe that, however, I still seem to be getting little bouts of nausea.  Is that because it takes a while for the med to get into the system?  I'm on a very low birth control and only 10 mg of prozac.  I started new meds:  Prozac and a birth control which started in the beginning of july.  Usually the nausea only lasts anywhere from 1-5 days; however, the last time the bout lasted 13 straight days.  At that time, it is very hard to eat, even though I know it is important.  I want to know what other people think it maybe.  All labs come back normal, I never have any pain, just the nausea.  I was on lexapro but still had the episodes.  I just want the episodes to go away, I want to live a normal life.  For goodness sake, I'm only 23 and want to have fun.

Please let me know what other people think.

Thanks :)