Gastroenterology Community
Breathing problem when i go to bed.
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Breathing problem when i go to bed.

Hello. I am 19 years old male. from april 2012 i cant sleep properly. whenever i want to sleep some breathing problem attack me. sometimes the problem get worse, i feel like i m dying. and then when the gas come out from my mouth, i feel relax. whats the reason for it?? the problem get worse when i go to bed. what should i do now? i have to breath manually and i dont like it.. some times i feel fear that im dying. is it for my gastric problem? any solution? :( thanks in advance.
Blank
Hello,
I can confirm the exact cause of your symptoms only after a clinical examination and investigations. Excess buildup of gas in stomach can lead to abdominal discomfort and bloating. Since your symptom are relieved after releasing gas there are chances that they are due to gastro esophageal reflux disease or gastritis. Take frequent, small and light meals. Take dinner at least 2-3 hours before you sleep. Try taking some over the counter antacids for symptomatic relief. In case the symptoms persist seeking medical opinion will be helpful. Do keep us posted.
Best luck and regards!
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello,
I can confirm the exact cause of your symptoms only after a clinical examination and investigations. Excess buildup of gas in stomach can lead to abdominal discomfort and bloating. Since your symptom are relieved after releasing gas there are chances that they are due to gastro esophageal reflux disease or gastritis. Take frequent, small and light meals. Take dinner at least 2-3 hours before you sleep. Try taking some over the counter antacids for symptomatic relief. In case the symptoms persist seeking medical opinion will be helpful. Do keep us posted.
Best luck and regards!
Blank
Thanks Sis. you did a great honor for me. Please suggest me some name of medicine..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank