Burning below sternum
I have had burning/pain below my sternum where the rib cage separates.......I am unemployeed and do not have insurance.  Any thoughts.  I do have CAD but when I first had those symptoms they were in the middle of the chest.  I exercise daily and watch my diet.  I am on plavix,asprin, lipitor, and blood pressure meds.  
I don not believe that this is heart related, symptoms are lower than the chest and when I exercise I do not have issues.  

Any thoughts........thank you !!!
could be lots of things,,,
do you drink alot of alcohol?
do you get pain into your back with this?
...could be...
gullbladder issues
ulcer
gerd
esophigeal spasms
..lots of thing,you just need to get check out,go to a free clinic,or hospital,and be billed for it,,,
I was feeling the pains for a couple months. But since i got off meds, that were treating H Pylori, i've been feeling 80-90% better. I dont know if i pulled a muscle, am getting Phys Therapy as well, or if was gastro related. hang in there, the best thing is to try the diff tests to eliminate causes. Its a pain but its worth the peace of mind.