Burning sensation & bleeding while passing Stool
Hi, i am Nidhi from India, my Dad (53 yr old) recently got a colonoscopy done as he was suffering from serious borning sensation and bleeding while passing stool, the report came as Internal Hemorrhoids, he got a crio surgery done, as per the doctor who did the surgery he has no Hemorrhoids, but its someting called Fishes which was very little and also doc said his anal spacing is a little less and he increased it by surgery. now even after 3 days he still has burning sensation and no bleeding, but there is lot of itching around the area. He always had lage Bowels.

Please let me know if this is something to do with Cancer? if not then what is the cure?

Thanks a lot for your help

Nidhi
No, it's not cancer.  A fissure is a small tear in the anus. Buy some Cortizone 10 Cream, this will stop the burning and itching while he heals.
Nidhi,generally it happens even after the operation.No need to worry.
Say your dad to drink plenty of water.Add fiber(cucumber,onion) in diet.One should never eat spicy food cause it creates problems internally and people are not aware of the problems that spicy food creates.Rice is a good option.Also there are some guidelines.These are-
1)Eat less and eat 4 times a day.
2)Dinner should be taken 3 hours ago before you go to bed.
3)Spicy food should be avoided.
4)Juice,green vegetables and fiber are the best friends of digestive system.
5)Go for walk after you have had food.
6)Exercise is must.