Gastroenterology Community
COLON ATTACKS
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

COLON ATTACKS

THIS QUESTION I HAVE ASK MANY DOCTORS ,AND HAVE LOOKED FOR ANWSERS MYSELF
I'M 59 YRS OLD AND FOR THE PAST 29 YRS ,EVERY TIME I EAT ANYTHING THAT HAS  DAIRY, OR  NUTS OR YEAST
WITHIN A HOUR I START FEELIN SICK  LIKE I'M TAKIN THE FLU , LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN,MY COLON STARTS CRAMPING  REALLY BAD I HAVE TO RUN TO THE RESTROOM  BECAUSE OF DIARRHEA,    AND I HURT BAD UP IN MY RECTUM, TILL THE NEXT DAY AND I'LL A BREAKOUT OF 3 LITTLE BUMPS ON MY PENIS, EVERY TIME THE BREAKOUT IS ALWAYS ON MY PENIS,  THEN I WILL START TO FEELIN BETTER  IN2-3 DAYS.AND IT 'S SOMETIMES 2WKS BEFORE THE RED BUMPS ARE GONE.
I HAVE DIARRHEA 5-10 MINS AFTER I EAT.I HAVE HAD ALL THE COLON TEST DONE,COLONOSCOPY, POLYP REMOVED,GALLBLADDER REMOVED. BLOOD TEST.
AND HAVE DIVERTICULITIS/COLITIS/IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME.
MY DOCTOR SAID, HE DID NOT FIND ANYTHING IN MY TEST THAT WOULD BE THE CAUSE..
BUT THE ATTACKS ARE MORE OFFEN NOW ,AND NEED TO KNOW WHAT I CAN TAKE TO STOP THESE ATTACKS. I DO KNOW ITS CAUSED BY MY COLON ,BUT IS IT A DISEASES OR ALLERGY TO SOME FOODS-- BUT WHY THE BREAKOUT?  WHAT CAN I DO ? IS THERE A HERB OR ANYTHING I CAN TAKE. PLEASE HELP.