Gastroenterology Community
Can I take Glutagenics while taking Nexium?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can I take Glutagenics while taking Nexium?

Hi all! I have had gastritis for about four years now and have been on Nexium for about three. A year ago my doctor had me start taking it every other day instead of everyday. I have heard so many great things about Glutagenics and it healing the stomach lining. I was just wondering if anybody knows if I can take both Nexium and Glutagenics at the same time? I thought it would be okay since Glutagenics is natural. Or maybe it would be better to take GLutagenics on the days I don't take Nexium?

If anyone can give me any advice that would be amazing. Thank You!
Tags: Nexium, glutagenics, Gastritis
Hi there,
Nexium is esomeprazole useful in treating acid reflux, ulcers. It decreases the amount of acid your stomach makes. It helps heal acid damage to the stomach and esophagus.Glutagenic is a natural product useful in bloating, indigestion, constipation and diarrhea. They both can be taken on alternate days but it is always best to consult your healthcare professional about whether you really need it .Keep me posted.
Best wishes and regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank