Can gallbladder dyskinesia be fixed without surgery?
I found out yesterday from my doctor that my gallbladder ejection fraction is 13%(thats what the HIDA scan said).  I have had real bad nausa and dry-heaving spells after everytime I eat or drink alcohol (even 2 sips of it and I want to vomit).  I have pain in my right abdomn, right below my rib cage.  I don't actually ever throw up, or haveing anything come up.  I just feel like complete crap after I eat, no matter what it is.  Not to metion, I LOVE FOOD from pizza to hot wings to my mom's chicken and brocollii casserole.  I can't enjoy food anymore, I dread the thought of eating because I know how I'm going to feel afterwards.  I am a healthy 21 year old and would like to enjoy going out with my friends and having a drink every now and again.

Needless to say, my family doctor is suggesting I see a general surgeon to get it removed.  My mom wants me to get a second opinion and see a gasterlogist.  I have an appointment with both next week.  

What I would like to know is if it is possible if I change my diet, if I can get my ejection fraction rate back to where it should be, or should I just get my gallbladder removed.
Typically an ejection fraction can't be changed. Once it goes down it nothing seems to return it toward normal sorry to say. If you do have your gallbladder removed it would be a good idea to maintain a low fat diet for several months after surgery to try to allow your digestive system to return to a more normal state.