Can probiotics cause yellow stool?
Lately I had started taking Daily Care Ultimate Probiotics. I noticed soon after this, my stool became a yellowish color. I stopped and for a while, it seemed to go back to a darker color, though not quite back to normal. So a couple days ago, I got back on the probiotic; I took one full capsule one day and half the next, and now my stool are yellow again, and this time the color is more apparent. I should add that when I take the probiotic, I empty the capsule into a drink or yogurt and take it that way. Also, I haven't been diagnosed, but I believe I suffer from IBS. Should I stop taking them? Any insight into this would be much appreciated. Thanks.
It might be a good idea to try another , the yoghort ones are pretty good 2 a day ..I know some meds can have the yellow stool effect and some supplements also