Gastroenterology Community
Candida and the use of LSD

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Candida and the use of LSD

I put this under gastroenterology as that's where the condition of candida spawns from. Please don't look down upon me for asking such a question, but from a purely medical standpoint (other than telling me that LSD is bad and that I shouldn't do it), what would be the predicted effects of taking LSD while having the candida condition? I searched the internet for anything resembling an answer to this and found nothing. If anyone here has done this, or would know anything about it, please let me know.
Like you, I'm not aware of any connection between candida (yeast) infection and LSD.  Have you tried taking acidopholus capsules?  Since I don't use LSD, I can't relate to your situation, but antibiotics get yeast going vaginally and orally with me, and the acidopholus really knocks it out.
Avatar n tn
yeah i've been taking acidophillus for a couple weeks now. i wouldn't think LSD would affect it, i was just curious if anyone knew.